Thursday, 22 March 2012

Third time lucky - Soul Chaser *potential* book cover design reveal - Possible readers advice invited!

Those of you who 'read' my blog regularly will note that on Wednesday 21st I posted 2 rough designs for a "potential" Soul Chaser book cover - designed by myself, only the font and stars are not my own making -
Version 1 - simple and plain
Version 2 - over elaborate
 Well I can proudly say I do believe the 3rd time is the charm after a further think and redesign I've found a wonderful blend and balance between the two - not too elaborate or simple - in the famous words of Goldilocks, I believe this is just right.
Version 3 - a wonderful blend of 1 +2 - simple and still enchanting

But I want to know what you think of Version 3,
What does it make you think/feel on first glance?
Would it spark your interest if seen in a bookshop/library?
What is it about it that you like?
What is it about it that you don't like?

Only with input from potential readers will I be able to get the design as near to perfect appeal as possible.
So please do leave as any comments as you like about your thoughts and opinions on the above design.

Soul Chaser's book cover needs you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts - LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails