Friday, 10 February 2012

I am now an official 'mad' (viking) Auntie!

I would also like to announce that I can now officially call myself an Auntie! (and a truly mad one at that heheh)
My little sister gave birth to a beautiful baby boy late on the evening of 9-02-2012.
Interestingly enough I had my suspicions it would be a boy (it was all going to be a suprise) as I saw 4 magpies:
1 for sorrow,
2 for joy,
3 for a girl,
and 4 for a.... BOY!
I did also see a Buzzard but I don't know what the relevance of that was hehehe.
There was also the small matter of him being born on Thors-Day so the Thunder God may well have had a small influence on the matter.

This in a way is even more of a good thing because as a boy he might be more easier to inspire to have a love or at least a fascination about all things Vikingy (muwahahahahahah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts - LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails