Wednesday, 23 November 2011

My Fav Historical Viking + Norse Fantasy Book Review collection - all available at the Fantasy Guide.com!!

Are you a fan of viking history?
Are you a lover of norse mythology?
Do you wish that someone would write books involving those two subjects?

Well never fear for Becky Bookworm and FantasyGuide.com are here to solve your cravings of viking and norse delight!

I've read AT LEAST 20 fantasic and highly recommended books in these two categories, suitable for all ages and I've even blogged about quite a few under the tag Becky Bookworm Book Review (you can also glance at the authors and titles down the side under my tag lists).

But now these FAB tales and reviews can all be found in one place ...

The new and improved VIKING BOOK SECTION @ FantasyGuide.com courtesy of my viking loving friend Will who's helping me to spread some nordic love around the world.

Simply follow the link at the end of this post to be taken to this special viking and norse lovers haven - you will find book reviews of individual and series on Historical Viking fiction, Norse Fantasy fiction and new on the scene Viking non-fiction (for you academic fans out there) PLUS brief guides written by myself to introduce you to these two fab genres if you've never come across them before.

The newest book up there this week is my review of Loki by Mike Vasich so go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts - LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails