Thursday, 13 January 2011

More new Viking and Norse Fantasy books to feed my Viking Madness!

It seems my Viking Madness has reached new heights already this year with a fresh new wave of viking/fantasy books I've been recommended and discovered.
First I've already been given a free e-book of Beserker by William Meikle 
And then a good viking fan and friend of mine suggested I try out Norse Code by Greg Van Eekhout as it's quite similar to what I am 'attempting' to write with valkyries and norse gods etc.
And then only today I remembered someone tweeting about the Age of Odin by James Lovegrove which has only just been published yet I could get it for a fiver on Amazon - a must have bargain I'm sure you'll agree.
A fine trio I'm sure you'll agree. And I've already had a sneak peak at Beserker and was gripped, the first few pages of Norse Code hooked me and having read the first chapter of Age of Odin online I'm ecstatic! And I'm still only half way through The Raven and The Wolf by Christopher Spellman which is amazing me with each new chapter.
So I'm going to be a very busy viking obsessed bookworm these next few weeks *super big grin* If only I had a few weeks off to read them all and do nothing else! Shame half term is still 6 weeks away but then again I'll be busy on holiday for the JORVIK VIKING FESTIVAL 2011!!!!!! VIKINGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my god 2011 is proving to be very exciting in my one favourite subject! I can't wait to share it all with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts - LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails