Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Spread the love - of Vikings! My Norse Fantasy Book Recommendations and more on YA Fantasy Guide.com!

I have teamed up with my latest Twitter friend Stacey @YAFantasyGuide to bring a bit of nordic influence to her website packed with articles, book reviews and recommendations for young fantasy writers and readers.
After discovering how much she loved my humble viking obsessive blog and being a fan of mythology herself we got talking and decided it would be great if I could do a little article on my interest and passion for vikings as well as recommend any YA viking/norse fantasy books.
So here it is! http://www.yafantasyguide.com/mythical-creatures/vikings.htm 

Do check it out and spread the viking love! Even try a few of the books - Runemarks and Wolfsangel are my particular favourites. Let me know if there any others you think should be recommended and try submitting them to the website yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts - LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails