Seduced by Moonlight (Meredith Gentry, #3) by Laurell K. Hamilton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Well I'm sad to say that the pace in this book compared to the previous ones in the series becomes as fast as paint drying on the wall.
Important stuff happens but about half the book covers only a few days and nights and it merely shows characters dealing with one problem or another and of course there is always some form of sex involved in the solution.
The only real action and drama occurs right near the end where Merry has a show down with Andias over her brutality with her Ravens and then another series of court show downs as the courteirs of the Unseelie court show their true colours not only regarding Merry's status as heir but also Andias's rule.
Over all it's a fairly disappointing read with the plot proving worthy only at the end which makes it feel like the rest of the book is a waste of time and not really worth the effort to get to the end.
After this disappointment I'm not going to bother reading the rest of the series.
View all my reviews >>
Valkryian Sanctum Quarters:
- SC Home Blog
- About Me + Soul Chaser
- Creative Connections - favourite links
- Famous Friends - Author Meetings
- Soul Chaser (WIP) - Novel Blurb
- Soul Chaser - Chap 1 - The Old Ways Never Die
- Soul Chaser - Chap 2 - Blood and Feathers
- Soul Chaser - Chap 3 - Trouble After Midnight
- Soul Chaser - Chap 4 - Sacred Secrets
- Soul Chaser - Chap 5 - Know Thy Enemy