Monday, 21 June 2010

Good things come to those who wait....Soul Chaser Chapter 4 - Know Thy Enemy

For the priviliged few who read my many bookworm, mad and viking obsessed ramblings and writing you will know that my current dream book is a certain magic realism/modern/urban fantasy WIP (that's work in progress) by the title of SOUL CHASER with a rather intriguing tag line of "There are more than Angels and Devils after your soul."

Currently I've been very, very, very OK EXTREMELY lazy and lack luster with my progress on this (I still beat myself up mentally about it every time I finish a good book and wish it was mine) since I finished Chap 3 a fair old while ago now.
Well for the possibe (few? one? none?) fans or friends who might be interested or like norse mythology, vikings and in particular valkyries then this announcement may come with great joy to you.
I FINALLY FINISHED CHAPTER FOUR (*DRAFT ONE)
Please go and read it now! Do give me your thoughts and see if you like the twists and turns its taking. Please find it by going to the blog pages on top.

Now who wants to bet how long it will take me to finish Chap 5? For a starter I know what's going to happen in it, which is primarily what I couldn't fit in Chap 4 but it will still pack some punch to your imagination. Just you wait and see.. But seriously I do hope you can be patient with me and not too bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts - LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails