Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
As per the title the story begins with a mystery but its a very close to heart mystery for Sookie as the mystery is Bill who has become reclusive in some kind of secret project. They reach an understanding that they shouldn't be together whilst it's going on so they part rather sadly for Sookie.
Yet it gets a lot worse when a few days later Eric and his group arrive looking for Bill - he's gone missing! Circumstances surrounding his disappearence prove to be a brutal revelation as Bill's loyalty to Eric and Sookie comes into question. Yet both pull together to try and rescue Bill.
A very good story told well throughout. Sookiet meets new characters who turn out to become stedfast friends and potential lovers if it wasn't for the odd complication or two.
Sadly it all ultimately leads Sookie down a troubling path of thought, is she better off with Bill or without Bill? How much is she willing to risk losing by becoming a regular feature of her local vampires society?
View all my reviews >>
Valkryian Sanctum Quarters:
- SC Home Blog
- About Me + Soul Chaser
- Creative Connections - favourite links
- Famous Friends - Author Meetings
- Soul Chaser (WIP) - Novel Blurb
- Soul Chaser - Chap 1 - The Old Ways Never Die
- Soul Chaser - Chap 2 - Blood and Feathers
- Soul Chaser - Chap 3 - Trouble After Midnight
- Soul Chaser - Chap 4 - Sacred Secrets
- Soul Chaser - Chap 5 - Know Thy Enemy