Monday, 28 December 2009

Joanne Harris - Sneaky peak at chapter from Runelight - sequel to Runemarks!

I may be the last to discover this as I am a highly unobsessive and outofdate follower and great fan of Joanne Harris mainly due to her fantastic book Runemarks which focuses on my greatest interest - Viking mythology. However I found myself on her website once more if only to cheekily check whether she still displayed my favourite short story The Old Ways Never Die in her Fan Fiction section and found a nice suprise. She'd put in her little blog there in the November 2009 section a chapter extract from her sequel to Runemarks - Runelight. I read the chapter and I am most intrigued as well as happy to hear that Joanne's teenage daughter is becoming quite a writer herself too - who knows what a talented generation may evolve there.

So below is the link to wet the appetites of any Runemarks fan. I hope others enjoy it as much as I do.

RunelightExtract.pdf (application/pdf Object)

1 comment:

Related Posts - LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails