Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Crazy Squirrels and Wonderful Gifts:

I am extremely proud to announce that the video I filmed of my garden squirrels chasing each other round and round the trees has made it to the glorious hieght of Autumn Watch website!!!


I submitted it days ago and it's finally been put on! Although it doesn't feature all five minutes worth of footage the bit that is up at least shows them chasing in circles around the tree trunks.

I'm now keeping my fingers crossed all week that it gets featured live in their Unsprung show after the main Autumn Watch programme this friday night. Everyone do the same if you like it.

To find out if you do follow this link and be prepared to feel slightly dizzy on behalf of these little grey critters.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/autumnwatch/yourmovies/gallery_garden.shtml?id=150288


Also to make my day even more special I have been named as one of the very lucky winners in Mermaidencreations giveaway. I win the beautiful prize of a feather charm made especially by her. Please view her blog in my blogroll to see what a creative mistress of magic she is. I love her work and I am honoured that she loves any of mine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm being prevented from viewing the squirrels! I think because I'm across the pond I'm being punished ;P
    But congrats on being featured.

    I am so glad you won my giveaway! Send me an email with your mailing info (mermaidencreations@comcast.net)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts - LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails