Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Me, story telling and Vikings! A little piece of my dreams come true!

The Dismorphia Viking Chronicle Newsletter has finally been released!

I did have a small problem getting into my inbox (mystery) but as I am on good terms with the Creative Director Michael Crampton he kindly sent to me the newsletter tester link so it's all the same just is addressed to 'insert name' hehehehe.

It not only features snippets of my little bit famous short story which has won the description of 'great' from Joanne Harris but it also displays some pictures of me and of the Vikings I photographed at this years Jorvik Festival in York.

Please follow this link and take a gander and may perhaps your heart be won over by the great tales of interest and wonder of our northern ancestors in what used to be the Danelaw.

http://www.dismorphia.com/Newsletters/20090901-9623/index.html

1 comment:

Related Posts - LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails